|Fits as expected||
- 100% Croslite
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 1" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 0.5 inches inches inches
- CONTOURED COMFORT: Make a comfy statement with the Crocs Baya Clogs; a twist on the signature Crocs Classic Clogs; They provide additional ventilation and durability, making them the Crocs women and men need
- LIGHTWEIGHT: These Crocs for men and women are incredibly lightweight, water-friendly and buoyant; The Croslite foam offers an Iconic Crocs Comfort that is perfect for relaxing at home or strolling downtown
There is a newer style of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Make a comfy Crocs statement with the Crocs Baya clog. A twist on our signature Classic Clog, it features the lightweight, durable build you love with advanced ventilation for breathability and to help drain water and debris.
- Shipping Weight: 4.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0822793K3
- Item model number: 10126
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 7, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
1,935 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Lately, I noticed as I placed the shoes on my feet each week that they were getting harder and harder to slide on my feet. I was finally forcing my feet into the toe box just to get them on. I worried that I was retaining water in my feet, possibly a sign of heart issues...turns out, all I needed was a new pair. The shoes, left outside day after day, will slowly shrink. My old and new shoes, side-by-side, show the old to be easily one size smaller than it first was, maybe two sizes. The new shoes, by contrast, are roomy and comfortable.
[In the attached photo, the shoe on the left is the "old" shoe, the one on the right is the one just delivered, and BOTH are size 11]
The moral to the story is to care for your Crocs, don't leave them outside for days on end. Otherwise, they may begin to get snug on you, too.
This is ridiculous. The whole point of having outdoor clogs is so they can be left outside, especially after working in the yard and they are covered with dirt and mud, Last time I will be purchasing Crocs. Unless you want to wear these indoors, stay away; check out other brands that don't shrink!